A friend didn’t want to lose Franklin as he walked around the house
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
"tea is just leaf water!" "yeah well coffee is just bean water!" wow, it’s. it’s like everything is made of things. this door is just wood rectangle. this poster is just ink paper. this lemonade is just lemon water. wow, it’s like you can combine ingredients to make things that are more enjoyable than the initial parts of the equation. sure is a magical world we live in
I’m sure he’d be proud too
If there’s a “heavens no” and a “hell yes” why isn’t there a “purgatory maybe”
So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More Compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide
i hate it when i see someone i vaguely know in public. do i say hi?? do i act like i don’t see them and hope for the best??
NASA recently released imagery showing the deforestation of America …in just 34 years.
We are killing the Earth
How long are we going to keep closing our eyes to this? What are we going to do?
NEVER SCROLL PAST THIS
Its just going to become this blue and brown planet, children in the future will draw their planet with brown and not green like we used to
This needs to fucking change
WALL-E IS BECOMING REAL LIFE
I wish we could do something about this but what can we do? No one would listen.
That’s a fucking shit attitude.
This point can never be repeated often enough.